# Micro Enterprise
Micro-Enterprise is an initiative to Orchestrate a complete professional lifecycle for UofT students.
Micro-Enterprise aims to provide consistent and guaranteed internship opportunities for all MCS students but this summer, we aim to pilot this with a small subset of students and development processes.
- Get an internship by just working for a minimum of 5 hours a week.
- Get guaranteed internship letters upon successfully completing projects.
- Learn the art of enterprise-grade software delivery.
- You get the chance to be hired by our ever-updating list of companies and MNCs
- Catapult your career for success by taking part in potentially 4 internships per semester, or 12 internships per year.
# Apply Now
Applications will open soon. If you are interested in being a part of Micro-Enterprise please join our mailing list to get notified when applications open and when we have cool updates for you to propel your career-readiness.
# Roles Available
- Technical Development Manager.
- Technical Team Lead.
- Database Developers.
- Backend Developers.
- Quality Analysts.